Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally

For the first time since goodness knows when, I think I'm ok with the fact that I'm single. Guys cause drama, and drama is to be avoided at this point.

I think I realized this a few nights ago when I was upset over, you guessed it, a guy. I didn't understand WHY I was upset, so I sat back and really looked at the situation. I don't even really like the guy. That really shouldn't upset me. At all. So now, well, he doesn't. Nor do any of the other possible guys that are in my life. I actually even told one of them that I'm not looking for anything serious, but getting to know each other would be cool.

Who needs men? I mean, it's not like I'm trying to reproduce right now. Hahaha!

Well, if Alexander Noyes wanted me, I would be ALL for that. Hahaha. I'm such a freak. But hey, he's gorgeous and funny.

I know it's horrible, but if I wanted it I could have like... well to put it bluntly a booty call if I wanted it. But that's not it. I don't WANT sex. Not now at least. Hormones may do weird things, but I can keep them in check.

It's time to focus on my friends. Yes, most of them have significant others but I think I'm at the point where I can be around that and not get ragingly jealous. Yeah, actually I'm sure of it.

That's all!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment